This group is devoted to the pairing of Ghirahim and Link from The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. This is my first group, so I do hope it grows.
So here are my rules for the group. I'm a pretty lenient person (if I do say so myself) so there's no really strict rules but here we go:
1. Any artwork, as long as it features the pairing of Ghirahim and Link, will be accepted. It doesn't matter if it's graphic, as long as it has the proper warnings you're more than welcome to share the love.
2. It doesn't have to be Yaoi. If they're just friends or whatever, it doesn't matter. Anything is fine.
3. Because this group is all about the pairing of Ghirahim and Link (more romantically than anything), I do NOT want to see any hate towards the artists, watchers or group in general. If you don't like what you see, stop looking and go away or I will get rid of every hateful comment you post.
4. Please submit your art to the appropriate folder, just so when people browse they know where to find things. There's only three folders so far, and they're pretty self-explanatory. I won't hound you if you forget, but it just makes life easier c:
5. You don't have to contribute if you don't want to. I won't kick you out just for watching and admiring the art.
"Art" is for any art, such as drawings, paintings, etc. that do not have a mature filter.
"Fanfiction" is for any fanfics about our lovely boys, of all ratings. But please make sure you've filtered your fic properly.
"Mature Art" is for art (drawings, paintings, etc.) that do have a mature filter.
I'm not going to hound you if you forget and keep putting them into featured, every now and then I'll check up on the folders and re-arrange them if necessary. I've already taken the liberty of moving all the current art to their respective folders, so don't fret about those. But I'm removing the "Featured" widget, so if you forget to put them in the right folder you might not see it for a while unless you view the entire gallery.
Rigorous Carelessness - GhiraLink (Oneshot)I'm not really sure what this is. It was fun to write, though, so if anybody else thinks it's half decent I'd likely be willing to add more to it.Rigorous Carelessness - GhiraLink (Oneshot) by sheetsofink
I shall do as requested. (~￣▽￣)~
- - - - -
The moment when I meet my biggest rival has finally arrived.
I've followed him ever since he made his way to the surface, managing to restrain myself from doing anything regrettable- despite my frustration that the tornado I sent hadn't torn him to pieces. However, I needn't worry about that now!
I'm waiting and ready for the foolish Sky Child to enter those temple doors, and when he does... he'll certainly be unable to further interfere with my plans.
I hear the slow creak of the temple doors opening, and prepare my most complacent smirk as I turn to face him. I'm hardly surprised to see that up close, he is just as short and insignificant as he had seemed from afar.
"Look who it is," I murmur, malevolence seeping through my words. A crude comment on my surprise that the
Nowhere I'd Rather Be - Oneshot (GhiraLink)This is really just some super dorky fluff I wrote a little while ago for a friend of mine. It probably belongs in scraps, because it's not really anything, but apparently I was in need of fluff and cake when I wrote it. Here it is, anyway.Nowhere I'd Rather Be - Oneshot (GhiraLink) by sheetsofink
- - - - -
I roll over, reaching an arm out and running my hand along the sheets beside me. I groan sleepily, and it takes me a moment before I realise that there is nobody here with me. I sit up in a panic, my eyes instantly wide open and scanning the room, a thousand thoughts running through my mind that something might have happened and that Ghirahim might be gone...
My head finally stops spinning when I hear a familiar humming coming from down the hallway. I sigh a sigh of relief, before putting a hand to my head and allowing myself to fall back into the pile of pillows sitting behind me. I hear footsteps- Ghirahim's, no doubt- coming up the hallway, and quickly curl up in the blankets, pretending to be asleep.
|More Journal Entries|