This group is devoted to the pairing of Ghirahim and Link from The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. This is my first group, so I do hope it grows.
So here are my rules for the group. I'm a pretty lenient person (if I do say so myself) so there's no really strict rules but here we go:
1. Any artwork, as long as it features the pairing of Ghirahim and Link, will be accepted. It doesn't matter if it's graphic, as long as it has the proper warnings you're more than welcome to share the love.
2. It doesn't have to be Yaoi. If they're just friends or whatever, it doesn't matter. Anything is fine.
3. Because this group is all about the pairing of Ghirahim and Link (more romantically than anything), I do NOT want to see any hate towards the artists, watchers or group in general. If you don't like what you see, stop looking and go away or I will get rid of every hateful comment you post.
4. Please submit your art to the appropriate folder, just so when people browse they know where to find things. There's only three folders so far, and they're pretty self-explanatory. I won't hound you if you forget, but it just makes life easier c:
5. You don't have to contribute if you don't want to. I won't kick you out just for watching and admiring the art.
"Art" is for any art, such as drawings, paintings, etc. that do not have a mature filter.
"Fanfiction" is for any fanfics about our lovely boys, of all ratings. But please make sure you've filtered your fic properly.
"Mature Art" is for art (drawings, paintings, etc.) that do have a mature filter.
I'm not going to hound you if you forget and keep putting them into featured, every now and then I'll check up on the folders and re-arrange them if necessary. I've already taken the liberty of moving all the current art to their respective folders, so don't fret about those. But I'm removing the "Featured" widget, so if you forget to put them in the right folder you might not see it for a while unless you view the entire gallery.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyloft's Children 3He went and asked the headmaster everyday if he could join the knight academy. He was sick of hearing no. “You’re not old enough” they’d say. “You’re not strong enough” they’d say.The Legend of Zelda: Skyloft's Children 3 by ~Chibifrijja
HEXES 2: Black CloudsHEXES 2: Black Clouds by ~KokiriCosmo
|More Journal Entries|